Sunday, January 4, 2015

Prayer for Children

In the mighy name of Jesus I break every curse that has been spoken over my child _____, I render them harmless and ineffective. I bind the spirits that are working through her/him. I cancel the demonic operation that has been set to deceive my child. I cancel and destroy every plot and plan of the devil and every demonic forces trying to control her/him.
In the name of Jesus I cancel the chants, spells and written curses that have been placed to destroy my child. Let the wickedness be overcome by your great power, now, Lord. Let your arm lift her out of this pit, and let your anger fall and destroy the strongholds of the enemy as I stand firm in faith in your hands and believe that you have my child in your hands.
Purge her/his lips and tongue to speak only holy things so that she/him will give no place to the enemy. Baptize her/him in the Holy Spirit with fire and let the fire of God be seen in the spirit to purge all wickedness that is trying to control her/him. The devil cannot have her/him, but the Holy Spirit who is burning within me will uproot and destroy all wicked plans and operations against my child.
Lord, release your fire over my child. I walk in your obedience and you promised that if we serve you that you would save my whole family.
Purify her/his heart with so much goodness and innocence, that evil will have no gateway into her/his soul.
The Lord is her/his defender. Jehovah Nissi is her/his banner. And His banner over him/her is love. I lift the name of Jesus over this demonic assignment against me and my child and the Lord hides me and my child under the secret place of the most high. He will create confusion to the evil forces so that the enemy won’t be able to influence her/him anymore.
Jehovah Rappha, you are the God that heals. Deliver my child from the devil's influence. Help my child to be restored, rejuvenated and filled with the joy of the Lord. Let the Lord restore her mind, body and spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus.

A Child Dedication to the Lord

Lord, I am the mother/father of __________ that you blessed me/us with. She/he is beautifully and wonderfully made, so I have dedicated _______ to you and as long as ________ lives he/she is dedicated to you Lord and _______ will worship you all of his/her days. I put ______ into your loving arms and healing hands. I trust you Lord with my child and I believe that he/she is in your hands of love.
1 Samuel 1:26-28 26 She said, “Oh, my lord! As your soul lives, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you, praying to the LORD. 27 “For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. 28 “So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD.” And he worshiped the LORD there.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete