Sunday, June 15, 2014

Freedom Prayer



This prayer is for FREEDOM in your life. Go through it as many times as you need. It will break many strongholds over your life. And give you victory. Pray it out loud, prophesy it, confess it and live it !

(Note : You may copy this for yr personal records but please do not edit this doc or click "edit". We just want to make sure that there is no sang...e in the content, thank you)

I declare that at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all creation!. Jesus has all rule and authority, power and dominion and every title that can be given, not only in the past and the present but in the future as well.

God is love. God has placed all things under Jesus' feet and appointed him head of all creation. Jesus is far above all men and women and above every angel or demon's presence, especially over Satan who is nothing but a fallen angel. God in his great love has given Jesus supremacy in all things!

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the only begotten Son of God and the only way to God. I believe that you loved me so much that you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead and are now seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty, where you rule supreme over all things!

You have redeemed me by your blood. You have called me by name and I am yours and yours alone. You are my Lord and I have no other Lord in my life. I have asked you into my heart, have repented of my sins and have accepted you as Lord and savior. I receive your great love for me. I am no longer a child of my natural parentage but instead I am a precious child of God, my heavenly father. I am an heir to the greatest blessing of God.

I confess my sins, known and unknown. I ask your forgiveness for anything that has separated me from the love of God in Jesus. I give up all rebellion against you or your ways and give up any idols I have placed between us. I renounce rebellion in all its forms and I thank you that right now Lord Jesus you are releasing me from its hold over my mind, will and emotions.

I repent of any unforgiveness or bitterness I have in my life particularly towards family members who have hurt or abused me I choose to forgive them and I release them in the name of Jesus.

I confess any hidden sins which I have never confessed before. I know that when I confess my sins, you forgive me and keep no record of wrongs.

Satan I renounce you completely! I hate you and all of your demonic spirits. You are a liar, deceiver, accuser and a murderer and are out to separate me from the great love of God in Christ Jesus. I completely come out from your control and rule over my life. Jesus is the only Lord of my life and nothing can separate me from his love! I renounce any contact now or in the past with anything occultic or satanic and give them up completely. I may have been misled and deceived once but no more! I confess and repent of any contact with witchcraft, sorcery, satanism, palm reading, divination, psychics, fortune telling, tarot card reading, astrology, numerology and other religious or non religious traditions that involve any meditation or prayers which weren't totally centered on Jesus as Lord and the only way to God. I also renounce and give up superstitious ways.

I will destroy any "contact objects" or power sources in any way related to other gods, power or even so called "luck". I will destroy all charms, amulets, coins, or other jewelry that I have obtained that offers blessing or protection from unseen powers. I will destroy any books of literature related to occult activities or any of the false gods or practices listed above. I have been deceived but now know that Jesus is a God of love, compassion, mercy and grace and that false, lying spirits have pretended to bless me and give me power but actually were out to bring me into bondage.

I renounce and repent for the sins of my ancestors which may have brought a curse upon my life. I confess and renounce any generational occult activities, witchcraft, perverse sexual activities, murder and worship of other gods.

I renounce all ancestral sins which are hidden from me and I ask you, Lord Jesus, to release me from the consequences of these sins and from curses which might have come upon me as a result of my ancestral sins. I place the blood of Jesus between me and every generation in my family tree. I also break the power of, and place the blood of Jesus between, past generations and all future generations, my children and yet unborn generations. Please forgive and have mercy on my ancestors who were deceived or who did not know your great love for them.

In the name of Jesus I plead the blood of Jesus over me, my family, my house, property, car, possessions, work, physical mental or spiritual health, marriage, career, and all aspects of my life. I command all spirits that have been sent to oppress, afflict or bind me to cease their operations against me in the name of Jesus and to be gone from me! I resist you in the name of Jesus. Now flee from me as the word declares!!

In the name of Jesus I break power of any coven of witches, warlocks, Satan worshipers, or any other evil persons who may have placed curses up on my life, including: curses, hexes, spells, assignments (against me or my family, home, property, cars, marriage), incantations, threats, sorcery, deception, divination - and I cancel them. I also break the effects of, cancel and renounce any demonic covenants, consecrations, dedications, pacts, rituals, seals, programming, hypnotic suggestions or pledges that in any way affect my life either now or in any time in the past, even conception.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I also break the power of satanic or witchcraft ritual texts and break any misuse or distortions of the bible, including lists of curses such found in Deuteronomy 28 or others. In the name of Jesus.

Lord Jesus I believe that on the cross you took on yourself all the curses that could ever have come upon me. Now in the name of JESUS I break the power of every curse in my life. Especially, I break the power of these following curses or spirits in my life: self hatred, illness, accidents, divination, familiar spirits, idolatry, pride (haughtiness), lying, anti-Christ spirit, hardness of heart and spiritual deafness, and blindness.

I also plead the blood of Jesus over me and in the name of Jesus, I break the power of the following spirits over me: alcoholism and drug abuse, sexual perversion, gambling, other addictions, violence, rejection, rape, abandonment, suicide, murder rebellion, stubbornness, false doctrines, false Christianity, religiosity, fear, victimization, incest, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, shame, confusion, deception, worthlessness, self-criticism, alienation, anxiety and depression.

In the name of the mighty Lord Jesus Christ and the power given to me as a son of God I now claim victory over all that I have renounced or broken. Through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, I have now been removed from curses and have entered into the blessings of Abraham who God blessed in all things. I open myself to receiving the full presence of God in the form of the Holy Spirit; I especially seek to learn to receive the great love that you Lord Jesus have for me. I receive the healing, deliverance, freedom, blessings and incomparable love of God the father in heaven for me, His child. I love you Lord Jesus and thank you for all that you have done for me today.

I praise you. Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, and I give glory to the father in heaven, to the son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. May you be glorified through my entire life! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment