Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pray Against Cancer



Heavenly Father, in the name of and under the authority of Jesus Christ, I plead the Blood of Jesus over my physical body, over my soul, and over my spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons who may try and come against me and my body. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, viruses, or illnesses, cancers that could possibly come against me. Father, in the name of Jesus, I now have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will fully protect me against all of the things that I have just pled His blood on. Thank you Father. Thank you Jesus.



Heavenly Father, you gave us the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. So in the name of Jesus I curse all the cancer and cancer cells in my body and I command all electrical and chemical frequencies in all the cells of my body to come into balance and into alignment. And I command the good cells to devour the bad cells. And I command my out of control and abnormal cell divisions to come back into balance and become normal, and we speak healing and restoration to the tissue that was harmed by the cancer, in the mighty name of Jesus. 



Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus Christ, I now place my body, my soul, my spirit, and my entire life into Your hands. I now ask that You place me into Your perfect will for my life. From this moment on, I will choose to stay fully surrendered to You all the days of my life and will allow You to lead and direct my life in the direction that You will want it to go in. Thank you Father. Thank you Jesus.”



Note: Pray this prayer every day until all the cancer is gone. Every time you pray this prayer it's like when people are bombarded with chemo until the cancer is dead. The same with this prayer. Bombard your body with this prayer which is by the power of God until the cancer is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment