Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Restore Marriages Prayer for Others

(Put a name in the spaces and you can also add what you are led to add.)

I am thankful, Heavenly Father, that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, to the casting down of imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and to bring every thought into obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, in  _________ lives and marriage today I tear down the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against them. I tear down the strongholds of satan against _________s mind and from controlling spirits and ungodly influences around him/her, and I put their marriage in your hands, blessed Holy Spirit. I affirm, Heavenly Father, that You have not given _________  the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of strong mind. I break and smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ emotions today. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ will today. I put them in your hands and please help them to choose to make the right decisions of faith. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ body today, I ask you to show them to recognizing that their bodies are Your temples. I rejoice in Your mercy and goodness for them.


I am grateful, Heavenly Father, that Lord Jesus Christ spoiled all the principalities and powers triumphing over them in Himself. I proclaim victory for _________s life and marriage today. help them and show them to reject all the insinuations, accusations, control and bad influences and the temptations of satan that come against both _________ . I affirm that the Word of God is true. They will choose to live today in the light of God's Word. They will choose to live in obedience to You and in fellowship with You Father.

Open _________s eyes and show him/her the areas of their lives that do not please You. Work in _________ and cleanse them from all areas in their lives that would give satan a foothold against them. Help them to stand in all that it means to be Your adopted child. Have them welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit into their lives by faith and in dependance of You, help them to put off all fleshly works. Let _________ stand in all the victory of the resurrection and the provision He has made for them to live above sin.

Today, have _________  put off all forms of selfishness and put on love. Let _________ put off all forms of fear and put on courage. Have _________ put off all forms of weakness and put on strength. Have _________ put off all forms of lust and put on righteousness, purity, and honesty. I am trusting in You to show _________  how to make this practical in our daily lives.

I stand in the victory of the ascension and glorification of the Lord Jesus Christ, where all the principalities and powers were made subject to Him. I claim _________s place in Christ as victorious with Him over all their enemies of their souls. I put  _________s marriage in your hands Heavenly Father, as a living sacrifice. Help them to choose to no longer be conformed to this world. Help them choose to be transformed by the renewing of their minds. I pray that You would show _________  Your will and enable them to walk in all the fullness of Your will today. Blessed Holy Spirit, I pray that You would fill _________  with your peace and with your love. Come into _________s lives, break down every idol and cast out every foe.

I am thankful that You have made a provision, so that today _________  can live filled with the Spirit of God with love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faithfulness, and self control in our lives. help them to recognize that this is Your will for _________  lives. Help them to reject and resist all the endeavors of satan to rob them of the will of God.

Heavenly Father, I pray that now and through this day You would strengthen and enlighten _________  . Show _________  the way satan is hindering, tempting, lying and distorting the truth in our his/her life. Enable _________ to be the kind of persons that would please You. Enable _________  to be aggressive in prayer and in trusting You. Enable _________  to be aggressive in fighting for their marriage to take it back from the hands of the enemy, to think about and practice Your Word, and to give You Your rightful place in their lives.

Also, I pray that You, blessed Lord, would heal _________s heart from all rejection, hurts and disappointments in his/her life and that you will set him/her free from all these things. I ask you Lord that you will break off of _________ all generational curses today from his/her mother and father's side of the family and that you will give him/her the mind of Christ and a heart for the Father.





Again, I pray that You, blessed Holy Spirit, would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the glorification, and all the work of the Pentecost into their and marriage today. Show them to surrender their marriage, to You. Help them to not be discouraged, and to refuse to be defeated. For You are the God of all hope. You have proven Your power by resurrecting Jesus Christ from the dead, and I proclaim in every way this victory over all the satanic forces and ungodly influences in their life and marriage. I pray this all in the precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. I love and honor and bless You every day of our lives Lord, You rescue us from the snare of Your enemy because of Your unfailing love for us, and we give all praise and glory to You! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete