Sunday, July 6, 2014

Jobs Prayer


God be with me today in finding employment. Lead me to work that I love, and that has value. Guide me to a place with an atmosphere of respect and cooperation, in a safe and happy environment. Help me to find fulfillment mentally and financially.



"Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion; for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him? Ec 3:22



Give me the Opportunity Lord... Dear God, I place my humble needs before you: My need to meet my responsibilities in the world. My need to use my God-given talents and abilities. My need to fulfill my place here on earth. I pray for Your guidance now to show me the way to the perfect opportunity to do what I love, to do what I can do well, and what will fulfill my needs mentally, spiritually, and financially.



Lord, you are a loving Father and generous to your children. You bless and inspire the world with your good work. Help me in my search for profitable work so that I may care for my own as well as you have cared for me. Help me to walk in faith as You show me the way. Thank you Lord, for your loving guidance today.



For Those Who Have Lost Their Jobs



For those who have lost their job... Lord, I am coming to you today with a heavy heart filled with regret over the past, and anxiety for the future. I am out of work, and my finances are in deep trouble. I have made many mistakes. Help me to forgive myself, and others, so that I may make amends with all concerned. Grant me peace of mind, so I can fill my life with your goodness and grace. Guide me toward a good job where I may fulfill my needs as a better and wiser person. Thank you Lord, for listening to me and helping me today. Life is not always easy, but I will strive to remember that You are always there to help me As you are right in this moment. Thank you!




1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete