Saturday, November 22, 2014

HEART DISEASE PRAYER


Dear Lord, I thank You for Your enduring love
and boundless mercy. In Your scripture it says
all that live with You will not perish but have
everlasting life.
I come to You today with heavy sorrow. I pray of
You, oh merciful Lord, to heal my heart of this
disease. To clear my arteries and make them strong
and to bathe me in the light of Your goodness
and grace. To cure my diseased heart through the
power of Your cross, Lord Jesus.
Sustain me with Your love and light, oh Lord.
Wash me clean of the sins that caused this disease.
Give me the strength to win this battle, as You
faced Your own torment on the cross. It is only
through Your light and Your name that I exist. 


Brian Chambers
www.HealthRevelations.com

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete