Saturday, November 22, 2014

ALL DISEASES PRAYER

Precious Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your love.
You entered this world to free me from sin. You
died on the Cross to ensure my salvation.
In Your name, I reject all disease, illness, infection
and addiction. You were tortured for my sins. By
Your suffering, I am healed. By Your shed blood, I
am whole. By Your death, I am now alive.
No pain, disease, sickness or worry shall ever have
dominion over me, for I am Your servant only. To
any disease that tries to take my body, I resist you
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Oh Lord,
You are my savior. I command all infirmity to flee
my body, by the power of Your Cross.
Let this be done in Your glory, oh Lord Jesus
Christ. In Your merciful name I pray.


Brian Chambers
www.HealthRevelations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment