Saturday, November 22, 2014

HEALING PRAYER


Father, I am coming to You in a time of great
need and worry. You are the One I turn to when
the night is darkest and it is only through Your
eternal light that I find comfort and peace.
I am Your servant, oh Lord. And as Your faithful
servant I ask of You to share with me Your healing
touch. Drive this sickness from my earthly body,
as only You can.
It is only through Your Light and in the name of
Jesus that I know my cure is possible, as in the
Lord all things are possible. Please restore Your
faithful servant to good health so that I may praise
and serve You, dear Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Brian Chambers
www.HealthRevelations.com

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete